Monday, March 28, 2011

Some Changes

In the hope that independent translators and students from the Tse Chen Ling Center for Buddhist Studies (visit their website at http://www.tsechenling.org/) will soon be contributing to the blog I've decided to post as many verses as possible without accompanying translation or commentary.  That way people can choose which verse they'd like to work on without having to wait for me.  Within the month the entire poem will be available here.

To navigate, use the dates at the bottom of the page to move backward and forward through the verses.   Click on the arrows to see a list of all posts from previous dates.

There are also a number of notes included in my copy of the poem that are important to both readers and translators.  I will include the important ones in Wylie transliteration in the primary post with the verse.  Hopefully these changes will make this project more user friendly.  As always, I welcome any suggestions you might have because this is my first ever attempt at blogging.  Thanks!

Signing off in San Francisco, Miss A.

No comments:

Post a Comment